Need help...Luke ESB Blaster

Jedi Bailinkski

Correct me if I am wrong, but ESB Luke blaster is built off German C96 Mauser pistol right? Anyone know of where I could pick up a working/non working one/replica of this gun?

Originally posted by Jedi Bailinkski@Mar 12 2006, 02:13 PM
I would like to try and make my first prop.  I would like to do either a lightsaber or blaster, what kits are out there worth trying?  What tools are must haves?
[snapback]1204170[/snapback]​

Well, most people start off with converting a Graflex into either a ANH or ESB saber. My first was the ESB (Wampa version).

Parks sells Graflex replicas or you can get one off Ebay(original or a rep.).
Blast-tech has the best conversion kits for these sabers. They also have replica Solo blasters and parts.
Hope this helps.

Originally posted by Jedi Bailinkski@Mar 12 2006, 12:13 PM
I would like to try and make my first prop.  I would like to do either a lightsaber or blaster, what kits are out there worth trying?  What tools are must haves?
[snapback]1204170[/snapback]​

Click my banner for blaster help and info ;) :D

Originally posted by gunnerk19@Mar 12 2006, 02:24 PM
Dremel is a must have... sanding sticks, hobby knife, needlenose pliers...
[snapback]1204274[/snapback]​
I second that. A Dremel is a must. I also wear cut-resistant gloves now. It took a $300 medical bill and stiches to teach me that lesson. :rolleyes

Good luck. and welcome to the prop community.

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back