Need Help Ironman suit

Discussion in 'Marvel Costumes and Props' started by rangemaster, May 18, 2012.

1. rangemaster

rangemaster New Member

Hey I'm new and I want to make an Iron man suit and I have access to all necessary supplies, but I'm on a mac so I can't open the PDO files. Can someone please link me to a pdf version of a suit. Any suit from mark 2 to 7. any help/ tips would also be greatly appreciated. I've searched for roughly 2 days with nothing. I'm on 4shared now since that seems like the method for this forum.

thanks guys

2. StarksWarehouse

StarksWarehouse Active Member

3. rangemaster

rangemaster New Member

thanks so much.

4. rangemaster

rangemaster New Member

so my helmet i coming out super s#!tty. any advice? like i honestly don't even know if i'm connecting any of it correctly. are there other pdfs of the armor, perhaps with numbers and tabs that would make it easier, not to mention more realistic? sorry, not hating on your file, i do appreciate it, but it's not really working for me.. and it's * me off a ton atm...

5. StarksWarehouse

StarksWarehouse Active Member

hey, its not a problem, its not even my file lol and im not sure to be honest , i work on a pc, so i just use the pepakura software. if i see anything though i will let you know

6. TheNickFox

TheNickFox Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

7. Finhead

Finhead Sr Member

8. rangemaster

rangemaster New Member

thanks nick. i tried the search before i joined the website and it wasn't giving me results so i gave up on it. but thanks for the link. exactly what i was looking for