Need help identifying Spain Black Power gun

Jedi Bailinkski

I have a Black Powder pistol I am thinking about selling, but I want to know what I have so I don't ask too much or too little for it. Please help me out if you know what it is. Thanks in advance to all.

Top says: EIG-EIBAR-SPAIN
side of barrel: CAL 12M/M 65305
other side: 04 H1 ZCO K35 then a makers mark with a knights helmet with a banner with an X through it and three circles like:
The barrel is rifled too. Here are some pictures:

for_005.jpg

for_006.jpg

for_007.jpg

for_008.jpg

for_009.jpg

for_010.jpg

If you need better pictures or close ups of something post and I will get it.

Firearms
The sale of firearms is not permitted on the RPF. Any item that would require special handling (i.e., shipping to an FFL) should not be offered on the RPF. Links to private sales on other boards are not allowed. A link to the sale of a prop related firearm listed on http://www.gunbroker.com, however, would be acceptable.

That means things like antique guns and flare guns are acceptible to offer for sale. I would really recommend making dang sure interested buyers qualify by age and that individual state laws don't look at things differently.
Finding out you sold it to a 15 year old in New York City could have some painful repercussions... not that anyone lies on the internet.

if it has a prop related history it may do Ok here but...
Frankly I believe you would find a much wider target :) audience through an auction site like www.gunbroker.com.

I thought someone might be interested in using it to make a POTC replica base. Just a thought.

I will be listing it on gunbroker. I will update a link via JY when I do.

Anything before 1900 doesn't require a license, because (and this makes sense) they figure people aren't going to rob a bank with a bunch of percussion cap-and-ball guns.

I've one exactly like this one... :D :D

This is a black powder gun, with sistem of "piston"
Its made by "Armas Aral" located in the city of Eibar (spain)
, and is made for the reenacment groups here in Spain for the napoleonic era, and later (1812-1880)
It´s about 200-250 euros bought from "Armas Aral" today.

-Darth Solus

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back