Need help identifying Avenger Star Destroyer greeblie

Shipyard1138

Im building Randy Cooper's awesome 3.5' SD, and have been parametrically modeling various kit pieces ILM used, to scale and 3D print, where the resin details needed upgrading.

I'm still trying to identify the piece(s) used behind the Prince Of Wales turrets, on the top and bottom rear edges. Hard to find good pics of it too.
Any suggestions, or if someone knows of a good place to find part maps of ILM's Star Wars ships, I would greatly appreciate the help. Thanks!

Screen Shot 2020-08-14 at 8.43.31 PM.png

Last edited:
Based on a Facebook post I saved where someone asked this same question, the parts are from the Hasegawa 1/72 Morser Karl and Gneienau/Scharnhorst (guessing 1/700 Tamiya/Fujimi/Hasegawa/Aoshima). "Both the gun barrel and turrets are used with the Karl part."

Based on a Facebook post I saved where someone asked this same question, the parts are from the Hasegawa 1/72 Morser Karl and Gneienau/Scharnhorst (guessing 1/700 Tamiya/Fujimi/Hasegawa/Aoshima). "Both the gun barrel and turrets are used with the Karl part."

Thanks
lol Im wondering if it was me asking on FB when I started planning this...
The Scharnhorst and Karl pieces are the inboard ones. I have those kits and have 3D modeled and printed them. :)
IMG_5456.JPG IMG_5446.JPG

The one in my original pic is a turret from the 1/700 Prince of Wales. They used them with the guns backward and a T-beam in the middle on the exterior sides of the hull.

Unfortunately, the little greeblie things they stuck behind the Prince of Wales turrets are in none of the kits I have. I even checked my Saturn V. lol

Whatever they are, theyre driving me nuts! lol.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back