Need help identifying a part/piece. New picture. Terminator.

ONEYE

Sr Member
whatisthispart.png

Now looking for where the above pictured part came from. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Can anyone identify this part? Yes, it is part of one of the temples to a Terminator endoskull, and possibly also used in a portion of the chest. I'm looking for what the original part/piece is. Could be from a radio controlled car, or airplane, but that has not been confirmed. Please post as much info as you can about this piece. Thanks.

partA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Need help identifying a part/piece.

Now why does that look like the buttcap of an old fashioned flashlight? I've seen that or something like it as the end or buttcap on the old metal flashlights that had the metal swivel ring. I've seen the flashlights for AA, C and D cell batteries, and it looks like the cap for either a AA or a C cell flashlight. Whether that is what it actually is I don't know.

Interesting. Thanks for commenting. It's something else to consider. I hope someone knows exactly what it is and where it came from.

My first thoughts were a film winder from a camera. The ones where the handle flips out, with the handle removed

My first thoughts were a film winder from a camera. The ones where the handle flips out, with the handle removed

I had a feeling it was a winder. I completely forgot about the winder from old cameras.

Oneye, do you know how big the part is?

Well there ya go! Amazes me the knowledge some people have on here

1/8th scale Hasegawa Le Rhone. I have like 10 of 'em!

WOW! Thank you, thank you, thank you! What is your source for these "kits"? Expensive? If I can't find one would you consider selling on of the 10 you have? You have no idea I have been searching for the identity of this piece! Ages, freaking ages! I think I'm going to pass out.

In a totally straight way, I LOVE YOU MAN! :love Standing ovation! :thumbsup If there is anything I can ever do for you ask. My son lives in Severn, MD. If I can't do it, maybe he can. :cheers

I am now so stunned and speechless.

Haha, might not be as apparent but I share the same excitement Rich has for this little bugger. Lol.

LOL - I can send you one so you can cast 'er up, does that work for ya?

PM me your address and give me plenty of slack in getting it out - pre-Wonderfest mania!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back