Need help getting pics of "friends" set.

dejal3lue

hello my fellow prop makers, I need some help on a project I'm working on. I'm trying to build replicas of the chairs from the tv show "friends" coffee shop. Specifically the blue and gold chairs with the dasmasks design on them. but I do plan on building the other chairs, stools, and couches as well for future projects. I'd like to get as close as possible to the fabric design as I can, but its not working as well as I hoped it would. I am creating the design on photoshop as close as I can but the only pictures I can get online are not good angles of the chair design. if someone would be kind enough to share or take pics of the set from the warner brother tour I deeply appreciate it. but if its not to much to ask if I can get a bunch of pics of the set in detail of the chairs legs, fabric design, details on couch, and much more. the reason for this is because my wife is a big fan of the show, and would love to build a replica of the set for her so she can feel right at "home" lol.

Thank you

Friends is still on Netflix I think. You might be better off just watching some episodes and getting some screen caps that way.

These? The set is part of the Warner Bros Studio tour. Not sure if these are originals.

DSC_0478.JPG

Friends Chair 1.jpg

thank you probe droid, the pic with the single chair works great for the detail on the legs. but Im looking for a closer pic of the fabric so I can photoshop it. along with the fabric design on the stools.

hey guys, so I started working on one of the sofa designs on photoshop. im doing the design of the sofa that's by the window. here is my progress so far. I want to do the chairs and sofas but I need up close photos if some one can help

red and gold love seat.jpg
chair desin.jpg
chair fabric.jpg

so here is an update on couch fabric i recreated. spent alot of time on it. i plan on finishing the parts i can't see with my own style.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    707.8 KB · Views: 31
  • red and gold love seat.jpg
    red and gold love seat.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back