Want to Buy Need help from a US or Canadian Builder/groundworker

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

andy19422

Sr Member
Hi Guys, I have been trying to find the real life item used to make the Goa'uld wall lights from Stargate SG1, and finally found the source this week thanks to the guys on the RPF.:)

They are made from infiltrator chambers for gray waste water. The model is The Equalizer 24 chamber made by Infiltrator systems INC. Here is a vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oGZRmqAtyDg
Unfortunately I think they stopped making this model a couple of years ago, but I was wondering if anyone had a few lengths lying around that I could buy. I would even buy used ones, as long as they were steam cleaned a LOT:lol I am building a Stargate themed prop room and would really make the room.:thumbsup

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.