Need help from a Batman fan in LA

Risu

Master Member
I'm copying my thread over from the premium section to hopefully find somebody that can help me.

I'm shooting a video with some friends in a little over a week, and in it we have a scene that requires the presence of Batman. We were just going to get a cheap Halloween costume, but we all agreed that would look terrible. That being said, the project is just for fun on no budget. I figured it couldn't hurt to ask, so here I am. Is there anybody in the LA area that wouldn't mind loaning me, just for a couple days, their Batman costume, or if that's too much just the cowl? It doesn't really matter what version of Batman it is, although Nolan era is preferred as the joke involves Bale's portrayal (the voice). It also doesn't matter to us whether the costume is super screen accurate, we just don't want to use a costume in a bag. There aren't any stunts or anything that could bring harm to the costume, and I would be wearing it myself, not somebody uninitiated into the hobby. I would take very good care of it. So if you might be able to help me or know somebody who could, please post here or PM me to discuss it further. Thanks.

It's looking like we might have to pull something together ourselves. Any opinions on the Rubies latex cowl you can buy on Amazon?

I'm not at a point where I want to make Batman my life. :lol I'll keep it in the family, so to speak.

Looch, a Keaton mask would be acceptable, any Batman is better than no Batman, but being in BC it might be a little late in the game to ask you for help. At this point we would need to be able to just drive somewhere within 100 miles and pick the thing up. We'd push back the shooting, but the main character in the series is played by a friend who's visiting from Japan just for the weekend.

I'm not at a point where I want to make Batman my life. :lol I'll keep it in the family, so to speak.

Looch, a Keaton mask would be acceptable, any Batman is better than no Batman, but being in BC it might be a little late in the game to ask you for help. At this point we would need to be able to just drive somewhere within 100 miles and pick the thing up. We'd push back the shooting, but the main character in the series is played by a friend who's visiting from Japan just for the weekend.
That's a shame. well, all the best luck to you!

Risu, I may be able to help, I have a GCFX TDK cowl and am within driving distance to LB. PM me and we can set something up, just need assurances you'll take care of it and give it back ;) It is sized for up to a 24" head max, make sure your actor's head fits first.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back