Need Help For Inspecting This Celtic Bio

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zero90

Hey hunters,

I recently saw this Celtic Bio for sale at a China website, the price is quite cheap. However, I'm not expert on bio so may need help from members here to inspect whether is this Celtic accurate? Thanks.

200842819304948688.jpg.png

200842819302293306.jpg.png

t1gedaxhjrtwapwbk104030.jpg.png

db3cf6b41751453980408e8.jpg.png

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Uratz

My friend. My advice is not to get it. Its not accurate, material is the same as the expensive ceramic resin crap they use for all sideshow uhm whatever. I got this same bio and it was shipped within China and it broke in 2 peices. not to mention they didn't pack it good. Its not very accurate and I personally got a ruffkintoy Celtic which is pretty accurate. You can also try Steve Hird he makes a pretty damn accurate Celtic as well.

Please note Ruffkintoy has been abducted by Space pirates so don't bother contacting him. He still owes me a latex mask and wolf blade gauntlet back 4 years ago. I can get the items literally by walking to his home in Ohio from Shanghai and would be back by now in that time.

Sorry for the rant but I think its good advice. Good Luck

berserk wolf

Yep. Listen. I don't really by from international sellers for some reasons:

1. International shipping is so expensive
2. 50% chance it may/may not be a recast

Not trying to scare you out of what you want and what is in your price range, but that is just my two cents on the matter.

dusk4218

deff i saw the same one online and if uratz says its no good you could put your life on it
man knows his bios