Need Help Finding a Stainless Steel Mic Stand Base

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am working on this, a BSG Quorum mic. I have located and purchased the correct mic, cable connector and black plastic tightner, but I am unable to locate the stainless steel base. It is 6.25" wide if that helps...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sean

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

jcoffman99

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't think that's a mic stand. It looks very close to a paper towel holder I have. I've never seen a table top mic stand with a second post before. Search Google images for chrome paper towel stand and you'll see some very similar items.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I believe the second post is just stuck on. I have seen quite a few black stands that match, but it seems like chrome/stainless steel are out there but rare. I'll check out the paper towel stands, thanks.

bobatrek

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
After looking on Google, I am actually still leaning towards a stainless steel or chrome mic base. The stand's rod actually seems to screw in just perfectly with the mic's black plastic thingy fitting perfectly as it would on this:

So I'm still searching...