Need help dealing with a scumbag, 2Die4

THEWRAPOFCONS

I am needing information on a user with the name 2Die4 he/she runs a prop board called Prop-Fiction over in Germany. Any information would be apreciated.

I have seen that and looked it over, I am trying to find anyone who has had dealing with them in the past of knows anything about their buisness practices

Sorry, no help from my end :unsure

What exactly are you interested in...I just registered a minute ago.

Markus

Originally posted by hollywoodhardware@Jan 19 2006, 10:29 AM
His name is Carsten Goerke, his email addy is: 2die4@Prop-Fiction.de

Address:

Carsten Görke
Gaudigweg 5
42781 Haan
Germany

Cell phone number: 01149 176/24441475

I got all information from the website, so it's public.

Thomas
[snapback]1162898[/snapback]​
Thanks I saw that as well, I also have e-mails from them using the name Sandra with the same address

Well, if you are going to call this person out and call them a scumbag I think you should give some specifics. Otherwise it could just be cruel.

To make a long story short, bought some items form me, asked for a tracking number, I gave him the customs traking infogmation, a day after I sent it to him he claimed to paypal it was never sent, I sent paypal my customs tracking info and they responded it was not a method they accept as proof of tracking. He knew this which is why he claimed it was never sent, I have a frined that has been in contact with him and he is sellin the item he got from me, not only the item but recast as well. I am looking for more info on him so I can procede with legal steps. I have had the post office conduct an investigation and Paypal has been informed and is waiting on the results of the Post Office investigation

I dont think he is a member but I am sure he reads the posts, since my original thread about this he has closed on his website to non members

Hey Max,

O.K. after our phone call I also would like to tell the others here some informations about the company Prop-Fiction.

Company owner are Carsten Görke and Sandra Kruse (his girlfriend)

The adress you got is absolutly correct but I know that they closed the company because they got problems with Warner B. about selling Predator, Batman and Lord of the rings props. 2die4 is on lot´s of other boards like BOTB, TDH or The Hunters Lair and he has problems on every board about recasting parts from other members. So he´s well know in that business.

The reason why I post all this information here is because I was also a member on the prop-fiction till about one year ago and now Max told me that they sent him information that I would be the company owner and I was the person who ordered the parts from him what is absolutly crap. I´m so angry about that he used my name for his criminal power and I also think about to go to the police here in germany about all that.

If anyone would like to get more informations about them please feel free to contact me.

Greetings Guido

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TK-4140 @ May 6 2006, 01:21 PM) [snapback]1239388[/snapback]</div>
Hey Max,

O.K. after our phone call I also would like to tell the others here some informations about the company Prop-Fiction.

Company owner are Carsten Görke and Sandra Kruse (his girlfriend)

The adress you got is absolutly correct but I know that they closed the company because they got problems with Warner B. about selling Predator, Batman and Lord of the rings props. 2die4 is on lot´s of other boards like BOTB, TDH or The Hunters Lair and he has problems on every board about recasting parts from other members. So he´s well know in that business.

The reason why I post all this information here is because I was also a member on the prop-fiction till about one year ago and now Max told me that they sent him information that I would be the company owner and I was the person who ordered the parts from him what is absolutly crap. I´m so angry about that he used my name for his criminal power and I also think about to go to the police here in germany about all that.

If anyone would like to get more informations about them please feel free to contact me.

Greetings Guido
[/b]
You should go to the police and report him for fruad and the use of your name to carry out fraudulent business. Just my opinion.

guido

looks like carsten is in the @#$%. again

how come that these guys ( carsten / messica ) dont get @#$%. on like i did

it makes me sick ...

jay

max i hope that carsten will be at one of the 501st GG meetings ( moviepark ) ??

maybe ill have a word with him ...........

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BOBATAFF @ May 7 2006, 03:58 AM) [snapback]1239855[/snapback]</div>
guido

looks like carsten is in the @#$%. again

how come that these guys ( carsten / messica ) dont get @#$%. on like i did

it makes me sick ...

jay

max i hope that carsten will be at one of the 501st GG meetings ( moviepark ) ??

maybe ill have a word with him ...........
[/b]
I really didnt realize he was such scumbag, seems he has ripped off lots of folks. I dont lknow how I could procede with legal action , I am across the planet.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back