Question Need help about dented helmet (answered)

Bengrim09

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Not sure if any staff member on here can help with the sister site
ive just registered with DH but not received an activation email for my account and I can't seem to send any emails to them but I can send emails everywhere else and I can receive emails from everyone inc the RPF but just not DH can anybody help from here
thanks Ben

Re: Need help about dented helmet

Not sure if any staff member on here can help with the sister site
ive just registered with DH but not received an activation email for my account and I can't seem to send any emails to them but I can send emails everywhere else and I can receive emails from everyone inc the RPF but just not DH can anybody help from here
thanks Ben
Did you fill out the "Contact Us" form for thedentedhelmet.com?

I did but it was on my laptop and it wouldn't send
I will try again on my phone

I've tried to send help message back to the DH but wouldn't send when it's marked up for help for the DH but it will send when
It's marked up as help for the RPF

I've tried to send help message back to the DH but wouldn't send when it's marked up for help for the DH but it will send when
It's marked up as help for the RPF
We are working on the problem with the "Contact Us" forms. I have sent out another TDH activation email.

Still nothing
sorry for this hassle
ive even powered up an old iPad that has no spam blockers and I've got nothing there either

Still nothing
sorry for this hassle
ive even powered up an old iPad that has no spam blockers and I've got nothing there either
The TDH "Contact Us" should be working now so give it a try. I will also try sending out another activation email as well.

It wouldn't be the device, it would be a problem with your email provider not letting the activation email through. If you don't receive the one that I am sending now, you might want to try a different email address (if you have one).

Thanks chaps it's finally come through and now I'm registered ( whey hey ) more good times ahead :thumbsup

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back