Need brass/gold brackets for graflex pins

midrifter

Hey everyone,
I just realized that my luke ANH and ESB graflex replicas do not have the little gold/brass colored bracket under their pins (one on each side is needed). Please see the pic below.

Does anyone make/sell these? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
-midrifter

Just to let you know,that piece was missing on the Luke ESB saber that is at the Skywalker Ranch.
You might be able to get the part from Park.

Dan

Thanks all for checking out the post and for the ideas you've given so far.

Anakin Starkiller - I didn't know that was missing on that one...good to know.

Star Wars Man - Thanks at least for trying. I will actually email that seller and see if he can help me out too.

Parks might be an option, but most people aren't big fans of how he does business.

Anyone else know of an option?
Thanks in advance for your help.
-midrifter

The little metal tab you speak of is a ground strap that ties the pins to the body of the graflex to be grounded and make a complete circuit when the recharge port is used. I don't know if anyone sells just this part. If you have the tools (dremel, etc) you might be able to make one from very thin sheet stock.

Hecubus114 - I have two lightsabers, so I need to have a bracket under 4 different pins (one on each side of each saber). If they are connected, then I need two total. Otherwise, I would like 4 Brackets.

How much would you want for these?

I just bought a saber from a guy on ebay that had the part your looking for. You could try contacting him. His ebay id was xionx2k1. I don't know where he gets his parts from but it may be a lead. Good luck.

Originally posted by jrschmd@Jan 20 2006, 03:59 AM
I just bought a saber from a guy on ebay that had the part your looking for. You could try contacting him. His ebay id was xionx2k1. I don't know where he gets his parts from but it may be a lead. Good luck.
[snapback]1163421[/snapback]​
I get some parts from that guy. Real great person to deal with. He also happens to know ObiOneKenny.

Originally posted by Planettera+Jan 20 2006, 07:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Planettera @ Jan 20 2006, 07:01 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-jrschmd
@Jan 20 2006, 03:59 AM
[snapback]1163421[/snapback]​
I get some parts from that guy. Real great person to deal with. He also happens to know ObiOneKenny.
[snapback]1163505[/snapback]​
[/b]

Thanks for the complement. :) I have stopped selling on ebay for now as I have to many other things going on and can not commit to the level of service that I used to...midrifter...I am sorry I did not get back to you on the piece in question. I have one of the pieces but it has been cut...it will work for looks purposes....I will email you as soon as I get home.

Thanks.

Hecubus114,
Here are those bubble strips etc that I was telling you about.
-midrifter

Originally posted by Hecubus114@Jan 11 2006, 11:23 PM
I have extras - how many do you need?
[snapback]1156771[/snapback]​

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back