1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy Need artwork done.

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by DarkHelmet, Apr 20, 2015.

1. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Sr Member

Hello gang!!

Been a long time!

I am now a working Barber and LOVING IT!!

Planning on moving back to Maui this summer and opening my own shop. There are no Barbershops on the side of the island I grew up so I know I will be very busy.

Over the last three years, I have managed to piece together a complete 1950's style Barbershop with authentic stuff, such as Barber Cabinets, Four 1950's Barber chairs, 20 1950's chrome and vinyl waiting chairs, original advertisements for hair products, and other odds and ends.

What I would like to finish off the look is posters done in that 1950's Mad Men style artwork of different haircuts. Very mid century looking. Something along the lines of these:

View attachment 467113 View attachment 467114 View attachment 467119

I think this conveys the sort of 1950's look I am going after :) There are 12 hairstyles I would like to do.

Thanks for taking a look.

2. Moviefreak

Moviefreak Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Re: Going to post this here and have it moved into the correct forum. Need artwork do

Best in the Want To Buy section. Create a WTB thread stating what you are looking for and your budget you are looking to hire an artist with.

3. DarkHelmet

DarkHelmet Sr Member

Re: Going to post this here and have it moved into the correct forum. Need artwork do

Thanks Moviefreak. Will do.

Lots of changes here :)

4. Montagar

Montagar Legendary Member Community Staff

No need to start a new thread... I have moved this one. :)

Moviefreak likes this.