Want to Buy Need artwork done.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DarkHelmet

Sr Member
Hello gang!!

Been a long time!

I am now a working Barber and LOVING IT!!

Planning on moving back to Maui this summer and opening my own shop. There are no Barbershops on the side of the island I grew up so I know I will be very busy.

Over the last three years, I have managed to piece together a complete 1950's style Barbershop with authentic stuff, such as Barber Cabinets, Four 1950's Barber chairs, 20 1950's chrome and vinyl waiting chairs, original advertisements for hair products, and other odds and ends.

What I would like to finish off the look is posters done in that 1950's Mad Men style artwork of different haircuts. Very mid century looking. Something along the lines of these:

View attachment 467113View attachment 467114View attachment 467119

I think this conveys the sort of 1950's look I am going after :) There are 12 hairstyles I would like to do.

Thanks for taking a look.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Moviefreak

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: Going to post this here and have it moved into the correct forum. Need artwork do

Best in the Want To Buy section. Create a WTB thread stating what you are looking for and your budget you are looking to hire an artist with.

DarkHelmet

Sr Member
Re: Going to post this here and have it moved into the correct forum. Need artwork do

Thanks Moviefreak. Will do.

Lots of changes here :)