Need Advice on my Scarlet Spidey (Kaine) Costume!

johnes48

Hi!
As the title says! I just finished working on the new scarlet spidey costume (red and black) and I pretty much just sewed black fabric over a red morph suit and while I thought the results were pretty sweet I've decided that I want to have a more professional looking costume. I wanna work on a suit on photoshop that I can print out but first I need a costume pattern. It doesn't have to be a Spider-Man pattern but i just need something to work on. I mean besides the red and black and the spider emblems on the costume, I just wanna add bricks and muscle shading to the suit to add to its overall effect. It would be my first time working with a suit on photoshop but I've been reading some of the other posts on here. Does anyone know where I can get like a sample pattern or anything like it that I can mess around with? Any and all help is appreciated!

Johnerick

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back