Want to Buy Need accurate V2 lever for a russrep

Aison

I aquired a lovely Russrep v2, searched around to find a accurate lever, found one on another forum and posted a message. I never heard back because I thought the forum would notify me I had a message. So I missed out, my fault for not checking. Does anyone know anyone who has a spare accurate lever for sale, or a good way to make one?

Thanks

Usagi Pilgrim

Sr Member
I aquired a lovely Russrep v2, searched around to find a accurate lever, found one on another forum and posted a message. I never heard back because I thought the forum would notify me I had a message. So I missed out, my fault for not checking. Does anyone know anyone who has a spare accurate lever for sale, or a good way to make one?

Thanks
There's one on the way.

Check the other V2 thread right here-

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=1862

Last few pages reveal all. Congrats on the acquisition.

Aison

Been away for a while, had some catch up reading. Wow, you guys have been busy! I am stoked to hear that Roy is going to make some Levers and clamps. Anyone doing the circuit board?

Planettera

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have an accurate lever only, but not the rod that screws on. Unfortunately, the screw broke in the clamp. All I have is the lever handle itself. if you can exchange the handled on the levers, pm me.