Need a Sig?

spankygnarkill

Hey all. I noticed little stream of people making alot of their own sigs, and with the newbies in here, I'm sure they'd love a sig. I'm offering my services, especialy
DJ Akuma isn't taking sig requests at the moment. I'm presenting them free of charge, and all requests will be fufilled in the order they are recieved.
Whenever you want to request a sig all you have to do is provie me with a few things:

general concept
(Like mine woudl be:
Borg predator on left above name, "gnarly killer of bad dudes" in pred glyphs on right, vortex background.)

If you have a specific picture you would like in it, you may have to find me a link so i don't have to scour the internet, which will slow down the whole process of getting sigs out to people.

Again, these are free of charge, and I will do the best I can with them, if you don't like it thats fine, I'll try to make it work, but I don't want to do the same person's sig 30 times because its not *absolutely* perfect. These are free, but I will try to put a good amount of time into each one if I can.

You can post on here with what you would like, or a PM to me. A PM will probably be much quicker and I'll be able to respond quicker. I'll post the completed sigs here in the first post, and you can download them and put them on your own photobucket account. All sigs WILL comply to forum guidelines, so no bigger than 500x150. No dynamic text, or noises or animated gifs. Or whatever else the rules are, I can't remember at the moment. (I will double check though Mods ;) )

On the List:

The Sigs:
NewSig.jpg

spanky.png

Jayhfd1.jpg

EyesoftheDemon.jpg

Tatsu.jpg

yautjaqueen.jpg

predwolf.jpg

Ancient1011.jpg

Kyle138.jpg

raiyuri_works.jpg

SpawnCeltic.jpg

Drawesome-2.png

herofan.png

How to post your signature on your profile:
The first thing you ill need is an account at an online storage site (Photobucket, Imageshack etc. etc.)
1. You'll want to save the image to your computer
Meaning right click (don't know what to do on a mac) > Save picture as > and then save to a place you can remember

2. GO to the photo sharing site, then upload it to your profile on there.
3. When you upload it there should be a way to share it, On photobucket, I know if you just scroll over the image it will have a menu that appears underneath the image.
4. You want the IMAGE code. Its the one that starts with [ IMG]http:// etc. etc.
5. Left Click the box, then Right click, Copy that code (It should highlight the whole code for you)
6. Come back to the Hunter's Lair, and click your name, and a small menu should appear. You want the option that says "My settings"
7. When you click "My Settings" you should be brought to a page with options running down the side, click the one that says "Signature"
8. You should be brought to a box that looks just like the one you use to post on topics/threads/ and such in.
Just right click, paste the code in there and it should all be good.

Nice sigs. keep up the good work. Just a suggestion... you may want to find some higher resolution pics to use in the sigs. I've noticed they are a bit blurry. Hope that helps.

Nice sigs. keep up the good work. Just a suggestion... you may want to find some higher resolution pics to use in the sigs. I've noticed they are a bit blurry. Hope that helps.

Yeah, I'm kinda expanding my skills as I go, but thanks for the suggestion; I'll definitaly start looking for higher res pics

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back