Need a predator berserker costume made

jody

hi my name is jody and im 18 im in college im pretty short and muscular and i have money i really desperately searching for someone to create me a really authenically looking predator suit i want the skin to be blue and the armor to look like ice on it more berserker looking but plse if anyone cud help plse assit

Welcome to the fabled land of THE HUNTER'S LAIR!!!

To join is easy. To stay is another matter! However, A HELPING HAND IS WITH YOU ALWAYS.

If you wish to seek help, seek...

WITHIN THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!

well Berserker parts are just now being made. and nobody is doing the skin just yet. the helmet is almost done and the cod piece and back pack are on their way. but so far thats about it.

well Berserker parts are just now being made. and nobody is doing the skin just yet. the helmet is almost done and the cod piece and back pack are on their way. but so far thats about it.

I've been considering this since I got the type of latex plus artificial latex that I can experiment with. I may just do the skin

I've been considering this since I got the type of latex plus artificial latex that I can experiment with. I may just do the skin

well if anyone is selling im buying especialy if its a gud quality suit when i first came into predator i really didnt think each predator had its own identity with different battle armor and bios its awsome i luv the yutja

well if you have the right sort of money it should be an easy ride, but i think most will agree for a complete good quality costume your looking at around the $2,000 mark or in english pounds about £1,200

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back