Need a little help with gauntlets and wrist-blades

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predanator

Hey guys ;)

Well needing your help at the moment.

Before jumping to the conclusion "LOOK AROUND!!" Trust me i have for weeks now.

Well first problem, is i don't know how to make my gauntlet, AVP style. I'm using pringles cans and foamies. If there is any threads you guys can send me please do!

Okay second problem.

I have printed Vinman's templates and it is ready to draw around.

I am thinking of using aluminum (blunt of course) if there are any more materials, again PLEASE let me know

And also with the wrist-blades how to you make them 3D? I mean make them kind of pop out.

Please help guys Thank you

~~Joe

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

ghanley1

You should try sign plastic (Sintra) easy to cut, comes in all sorts of thicknesses, and you can heat it with a heat gun and shape it into things, like gauntlets and such....works really well and will give you a better finished product than a Pringles can.....Check at your local sign shops for scraps, dont matter the color, you are painting it anyways, so sometimes they may have an ugly color left over from a project that you can get for cheap...Dont know a cheap way for working wristblades, maybe some spring mechanism....