need 2 model kit parts identified

E=MC2

Sr Member
Looking for what kits these kit parts are from.
superswift110 - Copy.jpg

They could be pastruct as the black parts with a hump that surround the abs top tube are plastruct Joints so its possible looking at the colour that it is also some kind of Plastruct joint system ? Only a thought bit its the first time of seen those joints used on a ship :). I bought some by mistake once

Could be PLS-10 Ladder support but its a bad pic in the catalogue so cant tell for sure, the other part is PW-12 Column wedge

Last edited:
Could be PLS-10 Ladder support but its a bad pic so cant tell for sure, the other part is PW-12 Column wedge

Good call, Guy, for the PLS-10, but isn't the other red line going toward a tubular shaped object? However the PW-12 does match up with the objects that encircle the pvc tube further back. I am going to be following this thread or a future of of E=MC2's because I have always loved the SuperSwift and am planning on building this in the future.
Even though I'm not the OP, you have helped me and I thank you for that.

TazMan2000

Good call, Guy, for the PLS-10, but isn't the other red line going toward a tubular shaped object? However the PW-12 does match up with the objects that encircle the pvc tube further back. I am going to be following this thread or a future of of E=MC2's because I have always loved the SuperSwift and am planning on building this in the future.
Even though I'm not the OP, you have helped me and I thank you for that.

TazMan2000

No worries, I wasn't Id'm the kit prt but just making an observation on the fact that a ton plastruct joint parts are used so may be a lead on the Part being asked for, as for the white part I have no idea :-(

Ok, I am spacing out here.
Yes that is the correct part that goes on top of the tube.
What I need is the white tube part that is the red line is.
Also the parts that the other red line is with the question mark.
I lot of parts are from the Airfix Harrier 1:24 scale kit.
I do have all the parts except the ones that I have not located.

:cheers

Sorry, was just trying to suggest it could be another structural fitting from plastruct, only a suggestion and the known part was a logical part of that

Didn't mean to space you out !!

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back