need 2 model kit parts identified

Guy Cowen

Sr Member
They could be pastruct as the black parts with a hump that surround the abs top tube are plastruct Joints so its possible looking at the colour that it is also some kind of Plastruct joint system ? Only a thought bit its the first time of seen those joints used on a ship :). I bought some by mistake once

Guy Cowen

Sr Member
Could be PLS-10 Ladder support but its a bad pic in the catalogue so cant tell for sure, the other part is PW-12 Column wedge

Last edited:

TazMan2000

Sr Member
Could be PLS-10 Ladder support but its a bad pic so cant tell for sure, the other part is PW-12 Column wedge
Good call, Guy, for the PLS-10, but isn't the other red line going toward a tubular shaped object? However the PW-12 does match up with the objects that encircle the pvc tube further back. I am going to be following this thread or a future of of E=MC2's because I have always loved the SuperSwift and am planning on building this in the future.
Even though I'm not the OP, you have helped me and I thank you for that.

TazMan2000

Guy Cowen

Sr Member
Good call, Guy, for the PLS-10, but isn't the other red line going toward a tubular shaped object? However the PW-12 does match up with the objects that encircle the pvc tube further back. I am going to be following this thread or a future of of E=MC2's because I have always loved the SuperSwift and am planning on building this in the future.
Even though I'm not the OP, you have helped me and I thank you for that.

TazMan2000
No worries, I wasn't Id'm the kit prt but just making an observation on the fact that a ton plastruct joint parts are used so may be a lead on the Part being asked for, as for the white part I have no idea :-(

E=MC2

Guy, can you show me a picture of the PW-12 part as I do not see it in the catalog.

Thanks
Chris

E=MC2

Ok, I am spacing out here.
Yes that is the correct part that goes on top of the tube.
What I need is the white tube part that is the red line is.
Also the parts that the other red line is with the question mark.
I lot of parts are from the Airfix Harrier 1:24 scale kit.
I do have all the parts except the ones that I have not located.

:cheers

Guy Cowen

Sr Member
Sorry, was just trying to suggest it could be another structural fitting from plastruct, only a suggestion and the known part was a logical part of that

Didn't mean to space you out !!