Need 2 Celtic Predator Mask Images

Nintendude

Hi everyone I am in need of two images from a person not from a image search. I need a image of a Celtic Predator Bio Mask showing it from top to bottom as well as possible from a front view, then I only need the mask turned by a couple degrees it can either be to the right or left does'nt matter it just needs turned a hair. I am asking this because I am working with a online 3D scanner that will export the mask as a OBJ file so I can use it as a pepakura file. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everyone I am in need of two images from a person not from a image search. I need a image of a Celtic Predator Bio Mask showing it from top to bottom as well as possible from a front view, then I only need the mask turned by a couple degrees it can either be to the right or left does'nt matter it just needs turned a hair. I am asking this because I am working with a online 3D scanner that will export the mask as a OBJ file so I can use it as a pepakura file. If anyone could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

We have several threads dedicated to this: Reference Material. Pretty much every movie has been gone over with a fine-tooth comb.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back