Necromunda House Cawdor gang member build

MyBuddyBossk

Hey all! I wanted to start this thread to not only receive feedback from this community but to also motivate myself during this project. I haven't worked on a project like this in quite some time but am absolutely infatuated with the look of these Cawdor zealots. I brought up this subject within the Obscuras Crusade facebook group and was told PVC piping would probably be the best choice for their "kit-bashed" polearm. I'm also playing around with the idea of making that mask/cowl piece out of possibly liquid latex as that would make it appear more form fitting as it's depicted in both the model(s) and illustration. If you all have ideas on what might work best for certain pieces of the kit, please feel free to post. I'd love some feedback. Other than that I'll hopefully have some updates for you soon.

NecroCawdorFocus-July31-Art1dd.jpgUKExpo-June1-CawdorSingle10rn.jpg

-Andy

You might want to look into wet forming leather masks instead of latex.
It would last longer and you will sweat less.

PVC would work for the pole arm or closet rods.

You might want to look into wet forming leather masks instead of latex.
It would last longer and you will sweat less.

PVC would work for the pole arm or closet rods.

Wet forming leather for the mask sounds like a solid idea! I could totally dig up my monsterclay armature for that!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back