Neck rings

I dont think in making a suit soon but maybe I will make neck rings to go with my bio helmet
I thought in using electronic cables attached to something to close on the back and keep them in order

The one that came with my suit is actually sewn out of black fabric. with the ridges stuffed with pillow stuffing or rope, looks pretty good and is nice and soft/comfortable to wear....

Using a dark brown leather scrap i have saved up from previous leather work. i believe its personal preference on this one. Macguyver has a tutorial called the 4 dollar collar i believe that you could do really easy its somewhere in the huntorials forum i believe dont have the link though.

I dont think in making a suit soon but maybe I will make neck rings to go with my bio helmet
I thought in using electronic cables attached to something to close on the back and keep them in order
The approach I’m thinking about following to create my neck ring is similar; I plan on using black air tubing/hose though.
~Estelle

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back