Neca "ultimate" Elder

CYCLONE 06

Ok, so, with all the Elder repaints, I wanted to do something a little different this time. This Elder Predator has been repainted using reference photos from this site, inspiration from mr Uruk and mr Joe Dunaway, and a lot of time and customizing which ultimately (get it, ultimate elder) ended up here, with a custom elder that now towers the classic p1 body he used to have by a half inch, and the newer predators (city hunter, shaman, boar), by a quarter of an inch... I also removed the blades and chest hose for accuracy, and added the tri laser to his shoulder caster, as well as the guantlet wraps. Oh, and before anyone mentions it, going with the p1 feet was by choice. I know he had the p2 feet in the film, but I prefer the p1's. Enjoy.

UltimateElder1.jpg

UltimateElder2.jpg

UltimateElder3.jpg

UltimateElder4.jpg

UltimateElder5.jpg

UltimateElder6.jpg

UltimateElder7.jpg

UltimateEldercloseup.jpg

Size comparisons (yes, I painted the city hunter also)

UltimateElder8.jpg

UltimateElder9.jpg

UltimateElder10.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

I got one of those stretch torture rack things and stretched him out lol... no... I cant tell all my secrets...ha ha

~CYCLONE_06

uh ya very nice mods and paint ups, but dude, i hope you're simply building suspence cause that is very un"lair-ish" of you don't cha think? this whole site is people telling their secrets, SO FORK EM!!

come on man it kills me that even in the same line neca has the p1 body shorter than all the rest!! WTF with everyone making p1 the shortest?!?!? (HT,NECA)

anyway, ya, come on dude FORK THINE SECRETS!!!!!!!!!!! i'm usually good at figuring these kinds of things out, but you got me.

Looks CLEAN, very well done. Nice paint application, great job on the eyes.

P2's combi-stick looks like his dong hanging out.

LOL you guys are great... its like a magic trick, once you figure it out, its not fun anymore... i used the same thing to stretch city hunters dong...

~CYCLONE_06

well... obviously ur first step is to buy yourselves an elder... and run his dang joints under boiling hot water, and while trying to loosen the joints, push inward toward the pivot point so the post in the arm swivel doesnt snap off... let it sit under the hot water for like a min before you start trying to torque the joints...

~CYCLONE_06

Then... while the torso is still hot under water, getcha a spoon... thats right, a spoon... and wedge it between the rounded side of the elders under arms, like where his arm pits are, and pry them out of the torso... heat the rest of the torso up, and remove the armor, and remove the wrist blades, and remove the bottom half (legs and crotch).

Now... you need a city hunter, shaman, or boar torso... thats right... a newer style torso... do the same thing to that one... add the elders arms to that torso and boom. extended elder torso.

~CYCLONE_06

great job Cyclone_06! Love the added height! great idea! My elder will stay as is....i have him displayed on a platform for added height...lol!

you should to the pred from dead end as well.

joe

Thanks guys... and joe, that coming from you means a lot. I appreciate it. Are you referring to the Big Red predator ?

~CYCLONE_06

have you watched the behind the scenes for the making of batman dead end ? pretty interesting. the only part i didnt like was when batman snapped his wristblades off like they were nothing. everything else is cool.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back