NECA Series 3 in hand pics

JehdinThwei

95104133.jpg

...and a group of hunters out for a stroll (tried not to dup characters so only one version of each pred)

39620008.jpg

and my favorite Triad of all Pred-dom: Elder, P1, and Tracker

32415472.jpg

More pics coming tonight. :)

looks good, i dont think i'll pick up any of thm though since i have the classic in 1/4, the elder is in production we all hope and the dog looks pretty bad.. thanks for uploading though=]

Funny you should post these now (in a few days your going to have to post another... ). I got my series three via the UPS man today also. One of the pups' blister was seperated from the card... so I opened it. :)

Dude, I cannot wait to receive your practically priceless gift. I owe you big time, my brother :)
No,no,no brother. nothing is owed to me. What I did was my repayment back to you my friend.

I can't wait until you see it. Pay close attention to the note inside the box also. It has directions (which I hope you can read) for handling the other item.

"****!... did I say that out loud?"

You guys got me really wanting to know what's in the package.Is it like in the movie seven "what's in the package!!!!! :)

No,no,no brother. nothing is owed to me. What I did was my repayment back to you my friend.

I can't wait until you see it. Pay close attention to the note inside the box also. It has directions (which I hope you can read) for handling the other item.

"****!... did I say that out loud?"

Ok, cool. I'm looking forward to it :)

How many hounds did you get bill?

I think I have more coming so I will have 3-4. They are pretty well articulated I must say. Had a little trouble with the joints sticking on the first one like some of the others but they broke free without breaking or having to boil them. :)

Got Elder last saturday. Next in line's sdcc berserker n gort bio anytime, P1 anytime, hound, unmasked berserker, unmasked classic, and 1/4 open mouthed anytime

How many hounds did you get bill?

I think I have more coming so I will have 3-4. They are pretty well articulated I must say. Had a little trouble with the joints sticking on the first one like some of the others but they broke free without breaking or having to boil them. :)

Only 2 hounds for me. I think it's enough, but having 3 or 4 out in front of Tracker would be cool, too

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back