Neca Series 2 Predators Battle Damaged Classic Predator

well guys I just want to let you know that I'm not going to buy the rolls royce this year but I'm planing on buying a kia pretty soon. also I don't think I'm going to be able to get that island next to johnny depps island but I'm going to buy some sand and make my own in the back yard. hope angelina jolie doesn't mind

:rolleyes: Roninpred.... you so funnay. :D

I feel for you though WPx3. Hope you have some cash for the older figures (not so much Kenner). Have you seen the price the McF fig's are going for these days?

I was thinking of having a turkey sandwich in about twenty minutes. However, I should supplement that statement in the case that you might be wondering, afterward I will probably chew gum and then I was thinking of sitting in a chair. Later, the plan is to brush my teeth as to prevent the gum disease gingivitis and halitosis.

well guys I just want to let you know that I'm not going to buy the rolls royce this year but I'm planing on buying a kia pretty soon. also I don't think I'm going to be able to get that island next to johnny depps island but I'm going to buy some sand and make my own in the back yard. hope angelina jolie doesn't mind

Keep us posted on this project! I want to see in progress photos!

Keep us posted on this project! I want to see in progress photos!
Well Angie said a ghetto island in the back yard is not going to cut it.she barely gets by, with the properties that brad bought for her.So i guess I better come up with a better deal.
Man I'm streesed out! :rolleyes:
I don't want to lose Angie and those kids. I can already see myself having my own lil santas pred shop and putting the m kids to work for me!
:D
Bensin THANK YOU! for the advice.I had forgotten to brushed my teeth after that taco Angie gave me.I better go and brush them before Angie notices .

Well Angie said a ghetto island in the back yard is not going to cut it.she barely gets by, with the properties that brad bought for her.So i guess I better come up with a better deal.
Man I'm streesed out! :rolleyes:
I don't want to lose Angie and those kids. I can already see myself having my own lil santas pred shop and putting the m kids to work for me! :lol:
:D
Bensin THANK YOU! for the advice.I had forgotten to brushed my teeth after that taco Angie gave me.I better go and brush them before Angie notices .

what kind of taco did she give you?

yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like-1.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back