NECA PREDATORS Series 3

MasterSafara

Series 1 includes Beserker, Falconer and Classic.
Series 2 will include unmasked Beserker, masked battle damaged Classic and Tracker. Possibly Predator Hound in series 2 as well.

So what will be in series 3? I'm almost certain we won't see unmasked Falconer and Tracker. Maybe NECA will do Royce, Isabelle and Hanzo? My guess for the most prominent human characters. Hanzo because he's probably more of a fan favorite and he'd pair well with Falconer.

So? Anyone with any information? Knowledge? Ideas?
Please comment... :D

Dunno why we need another thread for this, but I'd assume a closed mouth (or BD) Berserker, a closed mouth Classic, and Tracker's hunting dog. The humans are highly unlikely and NECA has stated the only human they'd be interested in would be Dutch.

dude, just hit the search button, there's already a big fat thread about neca predators. series 3 will be: '87 predator masked, elder predator from P2 and predators hounds.

Dunno why we need another thread for this, but I'd assume a closed mouth (or BD) Berserker, a closed mouth Classic, and Tracker's hunting dog. The humans are highly unlikely and NECA has stated the only human they'd be interested in would be Dutch.

Thanks for the info and comment.

That's right!

They already said there will be no human character from Predators movie, sorry...

They could at least make Royce

Thanks for the info and comment. I'd like to see Royce as well. Maybe NECA could have done better with the facial expression than Hot Toys did.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Positive participation is always much appreciated. Thanks guys.

Also does anyone have any additional information on the Classic Predator and Elder Predator from Predator 2 that we saw in pics and videos from the toy fair? What scale are these figures? Is there a release date on these? Are these the figures you were talking about 'Ha'Khann' that will be released in series 3?

Randy talked a lot about this on twitter.

Series 3 is Elder, '87 Predator Masked, and the Predator Hounds.

And will be released probably around February.

Sweet. That's a long way away though. I guess they have to spread it out. Oh well another something to look forward to. Thanks.

Hey, just checking but those will also be 7" figures right? They toy fair videos make them look like 1:6 scale or something. Larger than 7" though.

I follow NECA on twitter. Is there someone else I should be following? Who is Randy?

Still can't believe we're getting P2 Elder before P2 himself... oh, well.

Actually they're doing the right thing...

My point is, the figure of P2-Elder was never been made before in a 7" scale, while the P2-Hunter already have three versions by McFarlane B)

Speaking of Predator 2 Elder Predator...

Check out these pics NECA released today.

NECAElderP2.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back