Neca predators lost clan figures

Freddycoz

Hi to all members

I am from Mexico, so in advance sorry foy my English

I didn´t know where to ask so i created this new tread, I need help. I am trying to collect 7 inch predators figures, so far I got the Mc Farlane Figures, Predator 1, Hunter and from AVP Elder, Scar and Celtic and now thanks to NECA I got from Predators movie the serie 1, 2 and waiting for 3.

When I found that the lost clan will be also avaible, I was thrill, but I need to help to know how many they will be, I mean does anybody knows how many series, so far I can tell that they will start with Predator 2, Shaman and boar. But there is a tread that say that for comicon they will realease and exclusive figure the gort 7 inch.

And there is also the Ram and Borg, I am confuse, in Mexico is very hard to get these figures so I use ebay wich cost me a lot because the shipping so I want to get and idea about how much I will expend trying to get all of them, (and finding an explination to my wife why a expended all that money in toys if we dont have kids yet, jaja)

Thanks for the information

There is a total of nine Lost Hunters, and NECA said they'd make all of them.

The exclusive Gort figure you mentioned isn't really Gort, though. It's just the original Predator with the Gort helmet and a trophy skull/spine. NECA will still make the real Gort (with the Predator 2 armor he wore in the movie) together with the other Losties.

So it's nine figures once again, unless you want the exclusive too, which would make it ten.

There is a total of nine Lost Hunters, and NECA said they'd make all of them.

The exclusive Gort figure you mentioned isn't really Gort, though. It's just the original Predator with the Gort helmet and a trophy skull/spine. NECA will still make the real Gort (with the Predator 2 armor he wore in the movie) together with the other Losties.

So it's nine figures once again, unless you want the exclusive too, which would make it ten.

Thanks a lot, that means that it will be again series of three figures, so i have to get 3 series to get the 9 of them, if you are right I dont have to buy the exclusive one, I mean its only the classic with another head (helmet), its not "the real gort"

This give me a clear idea.

Thanks a lot, that means that it will be again series of three figures, so i have to get 3 series to get the 9 of them, if you are right I dont have to buy the exclusive one, I mean its only the classic with another head (helmet), its not "the real gort"

This give me a clear idea.
Ah... but if you are a collector... you WOULD get the exclusive.

It is going to be a hard figure to get like the first "Carmine" figure NECA put out in the 'Gears of War' line. Last year they released the "Stealth Berserker" which I don't believe too many people were that crazed over, but this "Gort/P1" figure will sell like hot cakes due to the bio design.

...at least that is my prediction.

Ah... but if you are a collector... you WOULD get the exclusive.

It is going to be a hard figure to get like the first "Carmine" figure NECA put out in the 'Gears of War' line. Last year they released the "Stealth Berserker" which I don't believe too many people were that crazed over, but this "Gort/P1" figure will sell like hot cakes due to the bio design.

...at least that is my prediction.

You may be right, last year I was planning to get the stealth beserker, but the price in retailed (I don´t if the correct way to say re-sale) was even more than the regular price for single figure, the only reason I din´t buy it is I don´t have any other stealth version, but this one in pictures looks nice.

Funny but the figures of Gear of Wars are more easy to get in Mexico usually in the Blockbuster stores there always are, but predators only in some collectors stores but those guys wants to get the tripple or more of the price.

I think you might say "they want to rip me off" just becuase I am predator fan

You may be right, last year I was planning to get the stealth beserker, but the price in retailed (I don´t if the correct way to say re-sale) was even more than the regular price for single figure, the only reason I din´t buy it is I don´t have any other stealth version, but this one in pictures looks nice.

Funny but the figures of Gear of Wars are more easy to get in Mexico usually in the Blockbuster stores there always are, but predators only in some collectors stores but those guys wants to get the tripple or more of the price.

I think you might say "they want to rip me off" just becuase I am predator fan
Well, from what I have seen around the net, Mexico is quite a hot bed for PREDATOR fans. A lot of people down there like 'the most dangerous hunter in the galaxy'.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back