Neca Predator 2 City Hunter Repaint

CYCLONE 06

Everyone has had a version of this guy... and here is mine. My first one was too orange, but I liked it. The second one, I just did his head and left NECA's body. This one is a total repaint. I think its bad ass, but im partial. I used the NECA prototype picture for my main reference.

CityComplete2.jpg

CityComplete5.jpg

CityComplete6.jpg

CityComplete8.jpg

CityComplete9.jpg

CityComplete10.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

VERY nice repaint dude, I think you done a great improvement.
I'm still working on mine at the moment...the blending is so fun!

Oooooh... not too shabby there buddy man. Looks pretty frikkin' good to me. Congrat's on having the cajones to attempt it.

Yea, the sculpts are really good, but their paint applications dont show them. But, I worked on this one non stop for about 4 days, so, painting is very time consuming, but I wanted to get this one out there for myself cause I couldnt look at the NECA paint job on the figure vs their prototype photo and be disappointed anymore.

~CYCLONE_06

Yea, the sculpts are really good, but their paint applications dont show them. But, I worked on this one non stop for about 4 days, so, painting is very time consuming, but I wanted to get this one out there for myself cause I couldnt look at the NECA paint job on the figure vs their prototype photo and be disappointed anymore.

~CYCLONE_06

You should really do some video tutorials!

Metalmike is a friend of mine, he said he'll have a tutorial video up of how he paints a Neca Predator (if anyone is interested?)

Metalmike is a friend of mine, he said he'll have a tutorial video up of how he paints a Neca Predator (if anyone is interested?)

Sweet that would be cool! I'm pretty good at art and I'm a professional graphic designer by trade, but I've been hesitant to do a custom myself since I don't have a background in figure paints and well customizing figures in general. So I've been soaking up as much info as I can to prepare. I'm actually waiting for my citadel paints to come in so I'm pretty excited.

Bah thats why you buy acrylic paints and more than one figure, so you can start out and see how you do. If worst comes to worst, you put it under warm water and scrub it off with a toothbrush and start over. Ive had to do it a few times myself, and I am also an artist.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back