Neca Gremlins 2 Stunt Puppet and Portal Gun

ecmagee1984

Idle Hands: Toy Fair 2012 : NECA Gears of War 3, Portal & More

gremlins-2-replica-puppet.jpg

portal-prop-gun-2.jpg

portal-prop-gun-1.jpg

the portal gun looks amazing, but im really not a fan of the gremlin
cant put my finger on it, but it looks kinda cheap (no offense, its probably an awesome piece, just my view)

the portal gun looks amazing, but im really not a fan of the gremlin
cant put my finger on it, but it looks kinda cheap (no offense, its probably an awesome piece, just my view)

I have to agree with this. I think it's the paint job and the fact that the skin has that shiny, rubbery look to it.

I have to agree with this. I think it's the paint job and the fact that the skin has that shiny, rubbery look to it.

Exactly what I thought - if the final piece is exactly like this, I think it could be made to look very nice with a repaint. Which would lend itself well to seeing lots of great customizations too!

Neca should describe that Gremlin as what it really is: a replica of a PROTOTYPE gremlin from Gremlins 2... indeed, these legs were never used in the film, but only on prototypes. All the screen-used gremlins have thinner and smoother legs with longer and thinner toes... These particular legs they used can be seen on pre-production, "making of" pictures, but never in the movie. Strange choice for a replica!

The fact that it's a puppet is pretty cool in and of itself.

But I do wish they would get around to doing a lifesize from the first movie.

What is the size of the Gremlin puppet replica? 1:1 or the size of the Gremlins they've just released - the awesome ones of all the Gremlins 2 characters?

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back