Neca Gremlins 2 Stunt Puppet and Portal Gun

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

EyeofSauron

Master Member
the portal gun looks amazing, but im really not a fan of the gremlin
cant put my finger on it, but it looks kinda cheap (no offense, its probably an awesome piece, just my view)

Boogeyman13

Sr Member
the portal gun looks amazing, but im really not a fan of the gremlin
cant put my finger on it, but it looks kinda cheap (no offense, its probably an awesome piece, just my view)
I have to agree with this. I think it's the paint job and the fact that the skin has that shiny, rubbery look to it.

Guardian Devil

Sr Member
I have to agree with this. I think it's the paint job and the fact that the skin has that shiny, rubbery look to it.
Exactly what I thought - if the final piece is exactly like this, I think it could be made to look very nice with a repaint. Which would lend itself well to seeing lots of great customizations too!

batgremlin

Neca should describe that Gremlin as what it really is: a replica of a PROTOTYPE gremlin from Gremlins 2... indeed, these legs were never used in the film, but only on prototypes. All the screen-used gremlins have thinner and smoother legs with longer and thinner toes... These particular legs they used can be seen on pre-production, "making of" pictures, but never in the movie. Strange choice for a replica!

Slave1

Sr Member
Im not the biggest Gremlins Fan, but if Neca release a Lifesize I would think about to get one...
They already released one lifesize version some years ago. I have an artist proof that I had touched up to be a little less "off the shelf."

Slave1

Sr Member
The fact that it's a puppet is pretty cool in and of itself.

But I do wish they would get around to doing a lifesize from the first movie.

steveo

Sr Member
What is the size of the Gremlin puppet replica? 1:1 or the size of the Gremlins they've just released - the awesome ones of all the Gremlins 2 characters?

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Any word on where the Gremlin will be available for purchase and when...or price?