NECA FIGURE QUESTION

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

weizie

what going on guys? im really not sure what section to post this, but im trying to get all of the AVP-R NECA figures but i need a list of all the ones that came out so i know what i still need i already have the closed mouth hybrid and the Partially Cloaked pred.....so all help is appreciated. thank you guys.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

SterlingMedal

well there's:
-the predalien (closed mandibles)
-the predalien (open mandibles)
-the alien
-Wolf w/ mask
-Wolf unmasked (closed mouth)
-Wolf unmasked (open mouth)
-Wolf fully cloaked
-Wolf partially cloaked
-Wolf battle damaged w/ mask
-Wolf battle damaged unmasked (open mouth)

Whew. wat a list. good luck on getting all those. they can get quite pricey now a days.

p.s. i think this thread should be in the figures section, but o well.

weizie

yeah i looked in the figure form and now one was asking questions just showing off what they had so i wasnt sure if my post belonged there....well thank you for the list.....yeah i know they can get expensive these days im just going to have to get them slowly. thank you very much again.