NECA E.T. Stunt Puppet

Howlrunner

Sr Member
Don't think this has been posted yet....

Much like their 1:1 Gremlins, NECA are bringing out a 1:1 E.T. - foam rubber and latex, almost 3 feet tall (not quite lifesize).

B2406.jpg

B2406_1.jpg

SIZE-Puppet-Comparison.jpg

ET The Extraterrestrial Lifesize Replica - Limited Edition | NECAOnline.com

Forbidden Planet has this listed as £189.99, but you'll probably find it cheaper elsewhere.

I think the NECA site is only talking about retailers ordering from them - I couldn't see an order button either.

But it can be ordered from Forbidden Planet (if you're in Europe) here:

E.T. - Prop Replica - Stunt Puppet Replica - £189.99 : Forbidden Planet International, Your Online Entertainment Superstore for Star Wars, Doctor Who, Star Trek and more

If it was resin or plastic, I'd be all over it. Would it be possible to brush resin over the surface so that it soaked in, making the whole thing hard, and then repainting the whole thing on top? I can just see the foam latex going brittle, ripping, and/or crumbling...

Thanks for posting this looks great!

Off to find one now! :lol

Last edited:
Just ordered one from big bad toy store.

I have always had luck with foam latex as my IC Yoda still looks like the day I got it in 1994

Good god that is 20 years ago next year!

How time flys!!!

If it was resin or plastic, I'd be all over it. Would it be possible to brush resin over the surface so that it soaked in, making the whole thing hard, and then repainting the whole thing on top? I can just see the foam latex going brittle, ripping, and/or crumbling...

Last edited:
I placed an order last April .. and the shipping day was July-August but i just received and email from Forbidden planet UK :

"I am writing to advise you of a delay on the Stunt Puppet Prop Replica.
The suppliers have just advised that this is now expected to arrive the beginning of October, at the earliest. All dates given are estimated and subject to change.
As soon as we receive stock we will process and despatch your order.
I apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Kind Regards"

mmm.. 3 months more? not good.

Well I think everybody pretty much figured it was not shipping July/ August by now. :lol

Only 250.00 that's not to bad.. limited run too would make a nice piece in anyones collection. or just in a entertainment room.

Well they are now saying the box is too big to go USPS Priority.

Has to ship UPS now. :facepalm

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back