Neca Dutch, Custom Blaine Nearly Finished, Billy Wip & Rest Of The Team On The Way.....

Lowdmekon

Sr Member
Hi All,

Since my last trip out making the whole team in Lego....... I got hold of one of the Neca 7" Extraction Dutch's cheep as chips and as a bit of painting practice, using a few new washes and techniques I wanted to try out ended up with this. I've not got loads of spare time at min what with work and our new ikle fella so I've have shelved the big project for while. Only for a while he's still on slow burn.

Doing this figure has rekindled my love of these Neca figures. They all had to go up in the loft when our little fella come along as my display space in now his nursery, any how. It got me thinking I could paint these figures over a few evenings whist I wait for him to wake up for his feed. So here's Dutch. All coms welcome good or bad.

I'm already collecting spares here and there to do the whole team...............anyone gotta a pre fight Apollo Creed for sale?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sneak peek at the next two comin soon........ Just need a few more parts. The Sexual Tyrannosaurus is nearly there, but Mac is just a head at the mo. Gonna have me some fun.... Gonna have some fun....

I've got plans in place for Billy, Poncho & Hawkins. Dillon now I'm up in the air at the mo weather to make him screaming with his arm cut off or all intact. But I'm going for aggressive poses for em all so maybe I've just answered my own question.

image.jpg

Blaine needs his gun and ammo backpack and rig, but I'm callin Mac done all bar a ammo box.....and possibly a blue razor.

Any comments welcome, good or bad, especially if I've missed r overlooked a detail !

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Billy's body and legs are here, I've collected his canteens, mosberg shotgun, hat and gloved hands. hair and his vest on its way. Still ned some webbing for him.

Ponchos lower arms are here, I've got his grenade launcher although I've got to modify it to get it closer to the film. His body and legs are on there way. Was in two minds to make his back back with jus an MP5 stock hanging out.

Hawkins s no more than a head, set of glasses, peaked cap and rucksac at the min really gotta find him a suitable torso. Legs I've sorted.

Dillon I've got his two MP5s , shirt/vest, gloved hands, legs and a few pouches.

I'll get some progress pics for the next few figures, so you can all see how there put together.

Please all comments welcome good or bad

Sneek pics of Blaine. Got his minigun today. Still gotta make or source the backpack ammo rig and a few touch ups here and there. Billly is just put together to see I like it. I've just painted his head so far.

Just so as I'm clear, I'm not creating these myself I'm copying pictures I've found on the web with a little bit of my own input. I've still had to source all the figure and heads and accessories. Hawkins head I found on my own I wanna take credit for that one. I'm using Kevin from Sin City.

If any ones wants to know how I put these together or what parts I used drop me a PM or I'm happy to list it out if you'd all like.

As always any comments or views welcome. Good or Bad.

image.jpg

image.jpg

A Hunter said:
I was wondering how the sexual tyrannosaurus would turn out.  Very nice!   Curious what you'll do with Dillion.  Keep it up.
Cheers Fella, a few more tweaks on Mac & Blaine and there done, Billy is well on his way, Ponchos parts in the post what this space. And I've found a Dillon head...............

Oh and Macs head a Bobby Lashley wrestling figure, Blaine is a Kane aggression wrestling figure with a few alterations. Billy's Heads in Randy Orton Wrestling figure with CM Punk wrestling figure hair. Billy's vest and hat are from Support the troops wrestling figures.

You know the new Aliens figures have some skinnier arms and also the wyndix figure has uniform long sleeves.  Just lettin you know...

Very awesome work.

CYCLONE_06 said:
You know the new Aliens figures have some skinnier arms and also the wyndix figure has uniform long sleeves.  Just lettin you know...

Very awesome work.
Cheers Buddy, I'll have a look out for them. Might comin handy for Poncho or Hawkins

So your selling these? Wish I could get them but have a lot of coin invested in other predator stuff right now.

I have to ask, no Anna?

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back