Neca Custom Keldor Pred

CYCLONE 06

Ok, so I decided one day to take one of my extra City Hunters and paint him up. Along the way, he started to appear like Skeletor, so I just sorta went with it. I thought it turned out pretty good. You guys tell me what you think. So, without further adue, I present Keldor, the Eternian Hunter. The first 3 pics are with Skeletor's weapons, the second 3 are just the combi stick. I modified the p1 shoulder cannon and chest armor to fit.

KeldorPred1.jpg

KeldorPred2.jpg

KeldorPred3.jpg

KeldorPred4.jpg

KeldorPred5.jpg

KeldorPred6.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

In the first 3 pics the armor look like silver, but in the last 3 it looks like gold. Whats the real color? o_O

The figure looks good, but the blue could be weathered a little more, its draining too much atention from the rest :cool:

Thanks for the comments. I actually had the blue more weathered down, but ultimately, the tunic is the only indication of skeletor, so I wanted it to stand out. If I had had a skull, I would have painted it up the greenish yellow ;)

~CYCLONE_06

To be fair... its a Blue predator lol... how many of those have u seen done that actually work ?

~CYCLONE_06

Dont get me wrong, i LOVED the blue color on his body. I REALLY loved!! :D

The "blue parts" that i dont liked very much are those things hanging on his waist. The blue color there is too clean and doenst seem real

If you look at the predator from the first movie, you'll see what i'm talking about "weather". His armor is dirty, have burn marks and different colors that make it looks real :cool:

I agree with Tribal,

The blue skin tones look fine but the blue tabard, belt and smart-disc thingie on his leg are a bit too "clean". A few burn marks, scratches or drybrushing would look nice.

Otherwise a nice, variation to the brown preds we always see.

Can you believe that I dreamt about your figure? o_O

In the dream you use black color to painted the Skeletor's tunic... and it was awesome! :D

But the job you did with the blue also worked very well :cool:

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back