Neca Custom Elder Predator

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

zuckuss77

I do like the background colors you chosen, it looks alot like the lighting in the ship.I see the alien skull there , im thinking dio?

Yautja1203

@zukkus77 yeahhh.... im just waiting if NECA does the trophy wall cuz they said they wud make the skulls..... so thank u... what did u think of the custom ??

zuckuss77

@zukkus77 yeahhh.... im just waiting if NECA does the trophy wall cuz they said they wud make the skulls..... so thank u... what did u think of the custom ??
It looks great, i never got into the repaint thing so its hard to tell for me.I dont own the new elder neca figure as well, which without it in hand i cant see the work.But from my experence it looks great and will pop more than the old app.The netting is a big improvment