NECA Beserker waist problem

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Anytime3

I got the NECA Beserker n June and the day I got him his torso popped off from his waist. I thought it was not a big deal until recently because every time I go to pose him I have to be really careful so his torso won't pop off. I don't want to have to super glue it so does anybody have any ideas what I could do?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Folsomaticustom

Put Super Glue in the joint but move it until it dries.So that way it wont block it but it should make the joint tighter so it wont pop off as easily

Neil Mehta

I got the NECA Beserker n June and the day I got him his torso popped off from his waist. I thought it was not a big deal until recently because every time I go to pose him I have to be really careful so his torso won't pop off. I don't want to have to super glue it so does anybody have any ideas what I could do?
Perfect Solution will be buying the Hot Toys berserker. (y) Worry free life