NECA Berserker re-paint

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CelticPrimeGuy

hey guys

im new here and i need help in repainting my berserker predator by neca...as u all noe neca berserker predator (masked) body is totally not accurate in terms of color so im tinking of repainting but i need help in terms of the type of paint used..brushes and methods etc. anyone willing to help me out here?
cant stand looking at my berserker predator now..hehehe :)

:mad:
THANK YOU

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Folsomaticustom

welcome fellow hunter :) .Well i use Folks Art wich is found at WalMart pretty cheap and a pack of the brands brushes that include all tips big to small with a palette too for putting the paints on.I havent started the skin yet but for his helmet i mixed DEEP TOMATO RED,BLACK,AND GOLD FOR A LITTLE METALLIC LOOK just mix em until you get the right color and be sure to look at a good pic of him when doing it.Just ask around on here for the skin color people like Encline Designs or Jinzins customs :mad: good luck bro.

CelticPrimeGuy

welcome fellow hunter :) .Well i use Folks Art wich is found at WalMart pretty cheap and a pack of the brands brushes that include all tips big to small with a palette too for putting the paints on.I havent started the skin yet but for his helmet i mixed DEEP TOMATO RED,BLACK,AND GOLD FOR A LITTLE METALLIC LOOK just mix em until you get the right color and be sure to look at a good pic of him when doing it.Just ask around on here for the skin color people like Encline Designs or Jinzins customs :mad: good luck bro.

thanx bro.... :) i will try to start ASAP...n i will look around for the skin coloring..thanx again....my predator needs a major recoloring... :) :mad: