NECA berserker predator bio mask lighting sights

moonshadow1

To my brothers

Hi~ it's me again,just fall in love with LED light these days and decided to make a custom predator mask with lighting sights, I made 3 tiny holes with needle (my finger still hurts....), then insert
optical fibres into those holes and put a red LED behind the mask, now this is what I got so far~

I took off all NECA new predators' masks and found out that they look quite nice together

Hopefully I'll add LED to all of them soon~

Last edited by a moderator:
How did you get the masks off?

Are those just masks, or is there still some of the Pred head attached?

How to get them off? use your strength brother

Yes those are only masks, I gonna install battery and switch inside the mask, once finished they can be put back onto heads~

How to get them off? use your strength brother ;)

Yes those are only masks, I gonna install battery and switch inside the mask, once finished they can be put back onto heads~

I tried once with a Falconer figure...didn't even come close to getting it off.

Now I feel weak.

Immersed the head in boiled H2o for about a minute or two to soften plastic and glue, thats the easiest way, then you can pull it off easily. Hope this helps.

Moonshadow will a watch battery work for the LED's? And where do you plan to put the switch if you'll put one? Sorry for the curiosity.

Immersed the head in boiled H2o for about a minute or two to soften plastic and glue, thats the easiest way, then you can pull it off easily. Hope this helps.

Moonshadow will a watch battery work for the LED's? And where do you plan to put the switch if you'll put one? Sorry for the curiosity.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

And sorry about what happened in your other thread, I really didn't mean to come off as trying to give you a hard time.

My bad, and I hope there are no hard feelings.

And sorry about what happened in your other thread, I really didn't mean to come off as trying to give you a hard time.

No hard feelings here sabes, and if I offended you in anyway, I apologize too. Lets bury the hatchet.

actually you can try to find or even make a gap between mask and head, insert a knife or a screwdriver,PRY! XD

3 button batteries will do, and I got some mini switches about 10mm in lenght, I will figure out a way to install them all inside the mask~

thats really cool. thats the type of creativity customizing gets ya. you start with your figure and then as jimmy neutron would say BRAIN BLAST. i should add LEDs and boom a bad ass figure mask is born

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back