Neca Bad Blood Hunter (from Dark Horse Comics) -- Now With Combi Stick :)

CYCLONE 06

Ok guys and gals... the comic book "Predator Bad Blood" had two very memorable characters. One was a psychopathic Predator, resembled the p2 style character with an Elder sword, killed everything and everyone in sight. Then there was the Police Predator, or the anti Bad Blood Pred Squad of which a member was sent after the psycho. He was armed to the teeth, with spotless silver armor. I believe this one was done once before, but I wanted to give my go at it. He was always one of my favorite predators.

Heres the comic pic :

PredPolice.jpg

And heres my figure, i added a left hand plasma caster also, but it was not in the comics.

BadBloodHunter1.jpg

BadBloodHunter2.jpg

BadBloodHunter3.jpg

BadBloodHunter4.jpg

~CYCLONE_06

Whoa... you finally brought it to life, eh?

What did you use for the, the... what would you call it? The thingamajig on the front of the bio.

Looks coo bro. (y)

Ha ha can't tell all my secrets... its something quite simple tho. The more I look at the helmet, the more it looks like Galvatrons helmet to me. Im thinking the original design got some influence from him.

~CYCLONE_06

man i really like it overall :love: :love: :love:
i like the skin you did. gooooo job

Yea, I would have done the cheek spikes a little longer like the comic pic, but the dreadlocks are right in the way.

The skin sorta looks realistic doesnt it ? Also, if anyone wants to donate a combi stick with hand, he had that in the comic too LOL.

~CYCLONE_06

Awesome. Now do a Hot Toys. :)

LOL, sure thing. Just loan me the money, and I'll be glad to.

I like it but blue? o_O however its impressive. I don't know why but that mask re
minds me of the shredder. Lol..

Yea his gloves, neck wrap, and groin cloth were a light blueish grey in all the rest of the comics. It was only in that picture I posted that they made his gloves pinkish for some reason. And yea, Shredder and Galvatron from the transformers come to mind.

~CYCLONE_06

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back