NECA and HOT TOYS Predator and Alien

Neil Mehta

So, here is the bag of GOODIES I opened that I recently purchased from the WONDERLAND. NECA Classic Predator/Elder Predator/Alien and Hot Toys Hottest Hottest Berserker Predator. I gotta admit that Berserker is just freaking awesome. Helmet with the laser, Closed jaw, Open jaw, different blade sizes. It's just bloody phenomenal. I will be adding quite a few Hot Toys now as they are worth every penny :rolleyes: Enjoy the pics.

pred4001.jpg

pred4002.jpg

pred4003.jpg

pred4004.jpg

pred4006.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0559.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

IMG_0565.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0553-1.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0571.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

pred4012.jpg

pred4010.jpg

pred4009.jpg

pred4011.jpg

IMG_0576.jpg

IMG_0577.jpg

IMG_0578.jpg

pred4014.jpg

pred4016.jpg

pred4015.jpg

IMG_0556.jpg

I hope you guys enjoyed my little family which will keep getting bigger (y) cuz I am enjoying the hell out of it (y)

No... we don't.

I dig these figures as much as the next person, but to keep posting pic's that everyone has seen a thousand times over is just a waste of space.

Nothing against you personally Mr. Mehta... but the people who have these figures already know what they look like, and the ones who do not... well I am sure they have been seen here in a different thread.

Well, nothing against you personally Mr. Reyals but with all due respect I disagree with your Notion. Please allow me to explain why. First of, Nowhere in my thread did I post that “Special Attention” to Mr. Reyals or Mr. Ha’khann for that matter, and still if you guys manage to jump on this topic and look at it and have all the time in the world to post these comments most certainly tells me that either you really have ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD or you really enjoy looking at the threads and posts and topics including the pics which have been posted a thousand times………………….Agreed?????? Now, I know for a fact that you are not a FORUM MONITOR because if you were then posts like:-

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=25908 (well, obviously either this gentleman doesn’t know how to use the internet which is evidently not the case here or he really wants to look at the pic of a falconer on here and if I managed to get a falconer then guess what………………I think I would have greatly helped this guy. And let’s face the contradictory statement that you made above Mr. Reyal that “People who don’t know what these figures look like…….well I am sure they have seen here in a diff thread”………………hmmmmmm………….guess what!!! I don’t think he did. Now, looking at the bright side of it, some really nice guy took 5 minutes out of his day and decided to help this guy by posting a pic instead of telling him on what to do and where to go or In the nutshell trying to SCHOOL him………………..Agreed????)

OR

http://www.thehunterslair.com/index.php?showtopic=25757 (well, obviously this guy didn’t do the search as he was supposed to which I am sure must have offended you by now but still I do see the topic and on the top of that I do see some nice people commenting and directing the lad in the right direction, which NOTHING AGAINST YOU PERSONALLY a lot of people here don’t know how to do……………Agreed????)

OR

I could find hundreds of thousands of threads but I honestly don’t have all the time in the world.

And please allow me to mention that thousands of users on here have that emotional characteristic called excitement which I happen to possess too and due to which we like to share our little purchases or making of costumes or feet or gauntlets or weapons or armor or mask or bio or dreads etc etc etc etc with the fellow members because believe me, at the end of the day it’s the same predator that we all make or show how to make. So, considering that aspect this whole website should not even be existing because apparently only one post or topic or thread to show how to build it all and showing it built should be enough. Then why waste time posting millions of topics about the same stuff………….Right???? Because after all every post is just “A WASTE OF SPACE”.

Now, I would like to declare that everything mentioned above is not an argument, it’s just reasoning and last but not the least nothing against you personally Mr. Reyals.

Ah shucks Mehta. Forgive me for placing my opinion in your thread topic. No, I do not have all the time in the world and I am not a moderator (nor did I say I was).

Post all the pics you want. Post away... post to your hearts content. Hell, post until your hands fall off. I am sorry for speaking my part.

...I do like those last photo's you took with the Berserker though.

Oh come on now. You are hurting me with those words of yours Mr Reyals. I just wanted to give some reasoning Good Sir. That's it. Cuz honestly I am not saying it's you but I have seen so many people jumping on to other's topics just to write "This post should not be here". I mean like, Come on, Really!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats up with all the schooling on this forum. It's a free forum, just do what we all feel like and get over and get along. Don't you agree Sir. I could guarantee that out of the 250,000 posts on this forum 249,995 would be about the same topic. lol.

Anyhow, I am glad you liked the pics Sir. I will PM the pics of my Falconer and Tracker to you now................ lol and you BETTER LIKE IT. LOL. I apologize again if I came off to harsh but it was not at all an argument, just reasoning. :p

Are WE still friends

Oh come on now. You are hurting me with those words of yours Mr Reyals. I just wanted to give some reasoning Good Sir. That's it. Cuz honestly I am not saying it's you but I have seen so many people jumping on to other's topics just to write "This post should not be here". I mean like, Come on, Really!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whats up with all the schooling on this forum. It's a free forum, just do what we all feel like and get over and get along. Don't you agree Sir. I could guarantee that out of the 250,000 posts on this forum 249,995 would be about the same topic. lol.

Anyhow, I am glad you liked the pics Sir. I will PM the pics of my Falconer and Tracker to you now................ lol and you BETTER LIKE IT. LOL. I apologize again if I came off to harsh but it was not at all an argument, just reasoning. :p

Are WE still friends

Yes... yes we are.

Okay... I know if I had a good camera I'd probably do the same as well. I think Zuckus77 has a thread going for personal collection pics. If I can locate it, I will link it to you.

Thanks buddy. You the best Are you going to share your collection with us or what?? I read that you are about to get your Tracker. Did you get it??

Thanks buddy. You the best Are you going to share your collection with us or what?? I read that you are about to get your Tracker. Did you get it??
Yes, I received the Tracker about 2 weeks ago. He's awesome too.

I am really excited to get the Classic with all the accessories and stuff, he is no doubt going to be a Gem in my collection.

photos number 4 on post #8 is bad-ass..
any hint for camera/lense type and the settings..?

King its the Canon EOS 5D Mark ii Digital SLR...................I tried diff settings while i was doing it so I honestly don't remember what exactly I did. I will be posting few more pics when i get my Falconer, Tracker and Royce next week. Will keep in mind about the settings and let you know if you like those pics i am glad u liked it.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back