Neca 19" Closed Mouth -- Quality Issue?

Annunaki

Well, I read about this "issue" & didn't really think much of it till it happened to me. I know, it's not a biggie, but dammit!

The tube from the shoulder pad to the chest plate just popped out as I moved him from one shelf to another. I could understand if I had him engaged in battle or if he tumbled off the 3rd floor balcony -- but just moving him from one shelf to another?

Maybe just my imagination, but he seems to be slightly pissed about it as well.
We can't get it to stay back in.

I hope he takes kindly to superglue. A dab should do it.

Dammit.

dammit.jpg

No this is not a quality issue, that arm isn't made to be moved around alot imo. Super glue will fix it easily. I really dont see the point in this thread on something so simple.

neca and quality issues are best friends. superglue it back, shouldn't be a problem.

also, i wouldn't call that a "quality issue". god damnit, when my elder's leg snapped right out of the packaging, now that's a quality issue.

Or worse... when the leg and arm snap out of package along with the plasma caster arm being busted aaaaand a piece of thigh armor missing... That's "quality issues".

Thats an easy fix.My series three Classic broke on both arms with no force thats an issue.The glue probably wasnt that good I had to re glue the tube back on,its no biggie.

No this is not a quality issue, that arm isn't made to be moved around alot imo. Super glue will fix it easily. I really dont see the point in this thread on something so simple.

Like I said dude, no biggie. Maybe Neca reads these boards and just maybe they'll think "hmmm, this happens a lot. If we just redesign this and modify that and...".

I don't know. Maybe it will help someone, somewhere.

And I guess I was kinda hoping that someone would have a better "fix". Feels kinda good knowing I'm not the only one and getting confirmation that this is THE typical fix for now.

However, in my case, I didn't even move the arm to get it to pop out.

I won't waste time harping on why this thread has to have a "point".

I don't see why you feel the need to convey that you don't see a point in this thread.

Dude, don't be so childish, I'm not being harsh, Its the truth... Simple fix, blob of glue on hose socket - glue together - done.
Oh i'm not needing to convey to see a point in this thread, i'm only stating my opinnion... its called a 'forum' its a place where people are allowed to state their opinnions.
I'm like a hawk when it comes to NECA stuff, and i haven't seen anything related to what u have posted to all the quality issues. Maybe its just the factory glue wasn't put on enough. In all honesty if u think about it, this really isn't really an issue. Just glue it back. It will be fine :) You could of posted it in the 1/4 Predator thread.

Didn't mean to offended u .'.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back