NECA 1:4 Scale PREDATOR Figure

I just had investigated my 1/4th scale Elder and his skull bandolier was broken. I'm going to try to see fi I can't get mine replaced.

Hi Folks,

Just thought I would post some pics of my Neca 1/4 scale Dutch with minor modifications.

I darkened his beard and added more camo paint as per the movie, also added shading/dirt to his arms and hands and boots.

Also considering whether or not to repaint the offset eyes.
DSCN2636.JPG

DSCN2635.JPG

DSCN2622.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw some of the Dutch figures over the weekend and he does seem slightly smaller than eighteen inches.  Then again my P1 and P2 measure out at around nineteen.  So I'm thinking the difference between the two will be just about right.  I'm kind of waiting around to see if they do a muddy version.  I'd be all over that one. 

I hope he's not of equal height, that would look kinda silly. I suppose though you could pose him in a way that could give the Pred the appearance of being larger.
I hear ya when it comes to the muddy Dutch! Not too keen on the paint app's of this jungle/standard version.

One question guys. My P1 took a shelf dive. His head ended in shatters. Tried to fix it and messed it up even worse. I still have the original mask intact(It had customized one on). But the problem is that there's a huge gap now between head and mask :unsure: I don't know if that can be even fixed. So I would like to buy a Masked P1 head(Head only). Is maybe on sale somewhere?? Any customizers willing to sale??

Guan-thwei said:
I keep asking if they are going to make some more 1/4th scale Predators with no response from NECA as of yet. I WANT MORE PREDS!
Well when I spoke to them years ago they said they were finishing all the lost preds but that was quiet for a long time. But apparently there has been news that they ARE doing them soon. I know they are doing avp. There are more pics but I can't find them atm. 

avp.jpg

TRI_LASER said:
Well when I spoke to them years ago they said they were finishing all the lost preds but that was quiet for a long time. But apparently there has been news that they ARE doing them soon. I know they are doing avp. There are more pics but I can't find them atm. 
Oh I kow that they will as well, but I think they are taking a break from them because of the huge hype with Pacific Rim and Godzilla, which honestly I can't blame them really.

67Jake said:
One question guys. My P1 took a shelf dive. His head ended in shatters. Tried to fix it and messed it up even worse. I still have the original mask intact(It had customized one on). But the problem is that there's a huge gap now between head and mask :unsure: I don't know if that can be even fixed. So I would like to buy a Masked P1 head(Head only). Is maybe on sale somewhere?? Any customizers willing to sale??
How bad is the offending area? Do you have pics?

I'm looking into buying both unmasked 1/4 P1 heads for my custom I'm working on. Id rather not spend tons of cash on two figures just for their head sculpts.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back