NCR Ranger Sequoia!

jasonta10

Ok... so to start off, im learning how to make stuffs. So.... I chose this!

20110207052315!RangerSequoia.png

I did most of the barrel and made the body of the cylinder so far.... too bad my cousins cant help me... :darnkids

Snapshot_20111130_12.jpg

Snapshot_20111130.jpg

Snapshot_20111130_8.jpg

Snapshot_20111130_7.jpg

Snapshot_20111130_6.jpg

oh.. btw... do you guys have a way of putting precise lettering on the barrel? i just cant paint letters without it being too big..

The only way I can think of to do the lettering and engraving, without actually engraving it, would be to make decals on clear decal film. That would take some serious Photoshop skills unless you can find the writing by itself.

well... i painted it... the side with "against all tyrants" is much better than the other side. The letter is bad since... the foam i use to be more precise isnt hard enough.. It's drying and I'll post when its done.... :)

EDIT: Here it is :)

snapshot.png

snapshot-1.png

Last edited:
ok, so I did some more stuff and this sequioa is starting to look more like itself...
I still need the gold engravings and stuff, but i think this is good for a first time gun build :)

Snapshot_20111201.jpg

Snapshot_20111201_1.jpg

Snapshot_20111201_2.jpg

Snapshot_20111201_3.jpg

Btw.... is this like a not really interesting build? I dont really see things like this in the forum..

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back