NCIS Abby's Caf-POW cup

Anyone any idea where you could get this type of cup in the UK ? I don't think it would be woth he posaget to get one imported.

Anyone any idea where you could get this type of cup in the UK ? I don't think it would be woth he posaget to get one imported.

It might be easier to vacuum form one over there unless you guys have stores that sell similar products. It's a 640z cup , so I would think others would have it.

you would think you could get them over here (UK) but ive been looking for a while now and cant seem to find them!!! Hoping some will be sold here as finished cups!!!!!

It might be easier to vacuum form one over there unless you guys have stores that sell similar products. It's a 640z cup , so I would think others would have it.

you would think you could get them over here (UK) but ive been looking for a while now and cant seem to find them!!! Hoping some will be sold here as finished cups!!!!!

I plan on it when I get them completed. I want to do more to the background to get it as close as possible instead of the blank back posted above.

My other half is so looking forward to getting one, i told her when you first opened this thread, now she asks me every other day if its ready yet!!!

I plan on it when I get them completed. I want to do more to the background to get it as close as possible instead of the blank back posted above.

I have my cups and will start laying it out asap. Shouldn't take long ,i just want to do more with the background than regular red. That is where the time lies. Also sourcing out for the red cup lids. will hopefully have it completed in a couple of weeks for sure.

Got all of the details done on my version except the tri-color orange background. Anybody have any idea on how to do this? No flat version of this exists for copying purposes and the two images we already have in this thread are not a lot of help. I'm open to suggestions.

Got all of the details done on my version except the tri-color orange background. Anybody have any idea on how to do this? No flat version of this exists for copying purposes and the two images we already have in this thread are not a lot of help. I'm open to suggestions.

It's never going to be perfect but it's just various shapes with shading. Unlike the others with various circles. The regular label looks like long ribbons of color with various shading. That was my main concern and the reason i liked the project. Just doing a flat one does appeal to me, i want to add the background even though it doesn't show up much or at all in the final viewings.

Finished up my version a little while ago. The pic below is a 72 dpi jpeg. Ill take the PSD file to work on Monday and see about getting it printed on adhesive vinyl sticker material.
I was almost at a standstill trying to figure out how to do the background and the zig zag lines at the top and bottom. After accepting that there was no way in hell I was going to duplicate them exactly, I did a striped background and then warped the hell out of it in Photoshop. The zig zags at the top and bottom are based on the flat image from the "no Caf-Pow" label that was shown in this thread earlier.
Although I will attempt to remove the original screen printing on the cup, a rough printout of this file covers up all of the original design from 7-11. That'll work for me.

Finished up my version a little while ago. The pic below is a 72 dpi jpeg. Ill take the PSD file to work on Monday and see about getting it printed on adhesive vinyl sticker material.
I was almost at a standstill trying to figure out how to do the background and the zig zag lines at the top and bottom. After accepting that there was no way in hell I was going to duplicate them exactly, I did a striped background and then warped the hell out of it in Photoshop. The zig zags at the top and bottom are based on the flat image from the "no Caf-Pow" label that was shown in this thread earlier.
Although I will attempt to remove the original screen printing on the cup, a rough printout of this file covers up all of the original design from 7-11. That'll work for me.

That looks great Perf. great detail too...I hadn't had a change to make too much progress with mine at all with everything else i'm doing.

@david , I'm sure someone close to one can get you come cups. I had a few people offer some to me as well.

Has anyone looked into having these custom imprinted right on the cups? I've found a few places with 100 piece minimum orders (under 2.00 ea.), but the biggest size I've been able to find so far is 22 .oz.

-Sarge

Is there anybody here who can help resolve my cup crisis?!?!? (need two double gulp cups sent to the UK, will pay of course)

many thanks

Has anyone looked into having these custom imprinted right on the cups? I've found a few places with 100 piece minimum orders (under 2.00 ea.), but the biggest size I've been able to find so far is 22 .oz.
If things go this route (provided a large-enough cup) and it comes down to a matter of minimum order, put me down for a couple. :thumbsup

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back