Nbc's awake

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MooCriket

Master Member
Who else is looking forward to this show? I can't wait. I like cop shows, and I like the twist. Reviews seem solid too.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

wannab

Sr Member
Who else is looking forward to this show? I can't wait. I like cop shows, and I like the twist. Reviews seem solid too.
Have you seen it yet? If not hulu has episode one. I watched it last night, it has potential.

Doug

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I really liked the pilot (although the male therapist bugged me) and have heard good things about the next few episodes. I just hope NBC doesn't pull the plug after only two weeks...

MooCriket

Master Member
Have not watched it yet, but did read the reviews. Missed recording it on the DVR. I'll check out Hulu tonight.

Serenity

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
It's actually on tonight, 9pm Eastern. Tonight's the official broadcast date, but they did the OnDemand and early release online already.