Nautolan Smuggler Build

darthcleavage

I've been aching to do a non-canon build from the Star Wars Underworld and had plenty of unused pieces from other projects. Initially I figured I'd do a twi'lek but there are so many twi'lek out there I wanted to try something a bit different that still had an alien quality to it. I ended up deciding upon the Nautolan and have played around a bit with different options for fabrication of the tentacles. I'll be using some sort of headpiece as opposed to do doing a full cowl and face appliance, but will definitely need to fabricate something for the rather distinct eyes.

I'll update as I make progress!

Just as a caution: I grabbed the Rubies Kit Fisto mask with the intent of using parts of it as a base and suggest you avoid it. Not only could I fit two of me in the cavernous noggin space, but the eyes are a light orange tint (as opposed to the black in the photos) and the tentacles are completely flat.

Attachments

• th.jpg
    th.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 263
This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back