NAUTILUS Submarine - X Plus (Japan) Diecast Metal 16 inch Model

cratercritter

Hi Replica Prop Forum

Nautilus submarine by X Plus (Japan). Display Model, Length 39 cm (About 15 inches). Diecast Age Series by 'X Plus'.
20,000 Leagues under the Sea - Disney licensed product..... in diecast metal construction.

Up for PREORDER on 25October2014 and due for release by end of December 2014, is a pretty cool looking diecast metal NAUTILUS;
It has LED lighting, some removable and movable parts. Has diecast metal and plastic construction. Referred to as the Ultimate Nautilus model.
Has some features such as, for example: Propeller rotates via an electric motor. Furthermore Salon observatory, wheelhouse etc. has LED lights.
Main hatches can be opened and closed. Rudder is movable and the aft little skiff-boat is removable via magnet.
The anchor chain can be pulled out and is "spring charged"......
NOTE: The above were some features I was able to ascertain so far from the adverts, and are subject to verification / confirmation.
Sounds like a cool little display model. To my understanding, the main body will be diecast metal, and painted rusty weathered effects.

And.... Retail price from Japan based sellers is around US$300 plus shipping. <<< COOL PRICE

The USA sellers, www.monstersinmotion.com website has it for preorder at a higher price of US$449 plus shipping.

Some sellers on Japan websites that have it for preorder at the moment are;

Hobby link Japan >>>
http://www.hlj.com/product/XPS01290/Sci

and, Hobby Search >>> http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10298418

Nautilus XPLus.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have literally 'missed the boat' on this one.. where can one be purchased? any thought sincerely appreciated. K

I am not sure where you can purchase in Japan, ATM it looks like Hobby Search has some in stock.

I ordered mine from AmiAmi for 35400 yen ($315+, including shipping and conversion rates) I haven't put batteries in it yet,
but it is nicely detailed with some plastic on a die cast body. It still seems very fragile with the teeth are sharp and thin and plastic as well.
The Nautilus is a little under 15" from the point to the rudder.

I've been helping friends find these online & I've had Great results by using a Google search for - xplus Nautilus - & then tabbing the 'Shopping'. option.
I found 2 places on Ebay that were offering the xplus N for Under $350 {with shipping!}. Mosters in Motion just reopened their order line but they are asking approx. $500. {with an unrefundable pre-pay of $100} Good Luck - you'll need it!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back