Nautilus Replica

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sleepless

I thought people might enjoy the latest project from BRISFX. Below is a photo of one half of BRISFX holding a work in progress. When completed it will measure 66 inches in length.

Comments welcome

Brad and Andrew (www.brisfx.com.au)

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/29.3.05013.jpg[/image]

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

roguemodeler

YES. I have a comment. ......I WANT ONE. Awesome...... I have the three footer.....i need something to tee off my wife.

Firefoxm31

Sr Member
did you buy custom replicas molds or are these bobs old molds?it appears to be a casting is why i ask...this is the size they scratchbuilt too....why off scale? I have an off scale too lol a seven footer 1.875:1

William

division 6

Master Member
Coolness.
I missed that one when I was researching the Sub a while back.

Edit
OMG I have a new favorite place to go.
It'll take ages to go through all this stuff. :confused :D

D6

division 6

Master Member
Originally posted by sleepless@Apr 21 2005, 04:32 AM
I thought people might enjoy the latest project from BRISFX.  Below is a photo of one half of BRISFX holding a work in progress.  When completed it will measure 66 inches in length.

Comments welcome

Brad and Andrew (www.brisfx.com.au)

[image]http://www.wackychimp.com/uploads/29.3.05013.jpg[/image]
[snapback]970443[/snapback]​
Saw your thread on the Disney Sub site.
Looking forward to seeing your progress pictures.

Will you be making the interiors as well?

D6